Monday, October 03, 2005

Not a paparazzi-wannabe

Wow.

If Saturday could be described in one word, that'd be it. I got to go to Autumn Blaze again this year, and let me tell you, there's nothing better than front row tickets to a great concert...oh no, wait wait - I think that should be there's nothing better than backstage passes to a great concert. I got to go again as a documentary photographer/videographer, and this year I brought Michele along as my 'assistant.' I thought that the 400+ pictures taken over the week in Tijuana was a lot of pictures, but boy was I off. I managed to take 700 pictures in less than 12 hours. I seriously was trigger happy that day =). And since I took so many pictures, and can only share so many here, I'll post a couple a day for the next few days...

No comments: