Saturday, February 03, 2007

Vega 4

I went to another Augustana concert last night and, as usual, they were awesome. This was the first time I've ever seen them headlining, so it was really really ridiculously sweet to hear them play a full set. As amazing as they were, their headliner shocked me as being quite good themselves. Check them out on Myspace http://myspace.com/vega4, and make sure you listen to the song "Life Is Beautiful," it's a great song. These guys sound a lot like Snow Patrol, not just their accents but the overall feel to their music as well. They're gonna be big, you wait and see.

1 comment:

Abe said...

ah, so jealous. I guess bands that I like are probably more likely to play in NYC than in Lubbock, TX. I went to a Counting Crows / Goo Goo Dolls show where Augustana had been on the tour, but decided not to play that show. bummer.